Страницы

четверг, 5 мая 2016 г.

I'll miss all of you, my favorite and best school...

Now, it's my turn to graduate from my school. leaving memories in us.
Here I got good friends and appeared in such a wonderful place, where I got inspiration for my future  work and achievements. 

We are so busy with our future examinations that we can't enjoy the last days in our school.
This school changed my charachter, my thinking way.
 I realised what it meant to be in your own exhibition. It is difficult to exept that this period of my life is going to end, but on the other hand that finish will become a new begining in my life.


I'm very proud that I have studied in Sebastatsi Educomplex.Today when I look back at the study way that I have passed, I see several important achievements which I want to mansion.

At first I want to mansion with proud that as a result I gained proffessional skills, very different  and intresting  techniques that are used in fine art, I learned to open the gates of my soul, to reveal  previously hidden and  and even surprisingly very colorful processes and give them to canvas. I could not strain anymore, to let my mind free, don't be afraid of misatakes, to be free artist and just enjoy the process of painting. As a rsult I created amazing and unique paintings, which  were later exhibited in the exhibition hall of school, then two of them were sent to exhibition and sale at the Chamber Music Hall and were saled in the auction. I was very exited. It was my first salary in my life. I'm veri proud of these achievement. I'm very grateful to my school and my teachers, which have given to me the most expensive thing-freedom.

I'll miss all of you, my favorite and best school...
















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий