Страницы

вторник, 14 октября 2014 г.

My favorite place in Yerevan

My favorite place in Yerevan is the sport club "ProLife".
When I'm tired after stressful day, I visit this club. My trainings begin in the evening every second day, three times in the week. There are many kinds of sports: Gym, swimming, yoga, many styles of dance and so on. Most of all I like swiming, it makes me to be relaxed after my running-day. During my trainings I forget about everything that makes me to be frustrated. My coach is very pretty and kind woman, she's granmother already, but she looks like very young and beautiful. I like not only her trainings but also her jokes, 'cause she is very positive person.
Besides, there come many interesting women and I like to watch them and  listen to their unique stories about their life.
After my trainings I feel relaxed and full of new energy.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий